Ms. Zagar Joins the Messmer Team

There are a lot of new teachers this year here at Messmer. One new English teacher is Ms. Claire Zagar. She teaches English I and III, after student teaching here last year. When asked what she enjoys about teaching, she said, "Every student brings a slightly different perspective to the classroom, which leads to interesting discussions. I have always loved English class and literature, so becoming an English teacher seemed to fit." Ms. Zagar is dedicated to her job and enjoys teaching students as well as learning from them in return. In her spare time she has been unpacking and trying to decorate her new place.  
She wants her students to know "I am here before and after school, and if there is anything I could help you with, I would be more than happy to do so." Ms. Zagar is located in room 107 if you would like to take her up on this offer. Welcome Ms. Zagar!


--Contributed by Junior Christina Tenner